Boutique Adult Classes
We are keen to offer classes to adults if we can get a minimum number of five attendees. If you can rally a group together, contact us to arrange a suitable time for the training. Current offerings include the following:
- Introduction to the Internet for Seniors using the Safari web browser – (BYO iPad or Apple laptop)
- Introduction to the iPad for Seniors – BYO iPad
- Using the iMovie iPad app (latest version) – BYO iPad with iMovie installed
- Using Windows 8 (Latest Version) – We will provide each participant with a touchscreen laptop for the duration of the class
We will run courses in different ways. Some will be as Lime Bytes (2 – 2.5 hours of something very specific), some will be day courses (9:00 am to 3:00 pm) and some will be run during the evenings (6:30 pm – 9.30 pm) either as a once-off or over a number of weeks.
The costs of the courses will differ depending on the type, length and complexity. At the low end, we are thinking of doing Lime Bytes for about $55 per person but other courses will run into the hundreds and possibly thousands of dollars per person. Our target audiences will vary greatly and include (but won’t be limited to):
- Small to medium enterprises (SME’s)
- Mums and dads wanting to update their skills (or just understand what their kids are doing with technology)
- Retirees wanting to learn something new such as specific software or apps
- Seniors in retirement villages wanting to combine a day out with learning new skills
Most of what we plan to offer will have a technology theme with some art/craft/writing offerings to mix it up. We are also considering running some SME courses in business and marketing.
We want to be flexible so to a certain extent, we are going to gauge the market as we go to determine what people want. If the training requires specialist expertise that we don’t have in-house, we will bring in appropriately trained people.
If you are interested in anything specific, please let us know.
Also, we have a mailing list which you should join if you want to be informed of new courses as they arise. Rest assured we won’t bombard the list and you will always be able to remove yourself at any time. Join through the following form.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
You have Successfully Subscribed!