Using the iMovie iPad app (latest version) – BYO iPad with iMovie installed
When: Sorry – this class has finished.
This course is designed for adults of any age and will take you through using the latest version of the iMovie app on the iPad.
iMovie is Apple’s own movie editing app. It allows you to piece together your own photos and video with background music and/or voice overs and sound effects.
Amazingly, it only costs $5 or $6 and provides all the main tools needed to create your very own movie.
This 2.5 hour class will cover the following:
- iMovie’s interface (the screen layout and look-and-feel)
- the difference between Trailers and Projects
- a quick look at the movie trailer section
- an in depth look at the iMovie Project area including adding photos, videos, music and voice overs.
- exporting your movie when you have finished
- ways to get it off your iPad and onto other devices
Depending on time and your questions, other items may be covered.
What you need to bring:
- Bring your own iPad with the latest version of the iMovie app installed. We will be covering the very latest version under the latest version of iOS.
If we don’t have any upcoming classes scheduled, please contact us.