Back on 23 November we had a great time with out Build a Gingerbread House Workshop.
The lovely Jacqui McManus took the class step-by-step through building a gingerbread house. Along the way students learnt how to:
- create the perfect icing,
- construct houses that don’t cave in,
- add surprises in the house,
- apply different piping techniques, and
- present the finished product beautifully.
The following are a selection of photos from our workshop. Thanks to everyone in the class for coming, thanks to Jacqui for running a fantastic course and thanks to everyone who attended for allowing me to share these photos.